Zoom 2100 Continued

Well, I've been learning the interface for this lil' item, which presently
screams for me to create my own patches, though I've only had my hands (or
feet, considering the pedals, and as I can click the little buttons for
parameters with my toes) on it for several days.

So far, so good!  I did up a piece called "Wet Detective Street" last
night,
taking very little time of preparation in comparison with the
playing-recording of it.  I may post the bit soon - it's designed to be
used
as an ongoing loop for, say, the background music of a wet street seen from
a decreasing crane shot, the figures below in trenchcoat and hat, but out
of
earshot.  Well, as far as THIS track is concerned.  It sort of wants more
on
top of it, but I think that's an interactive feature.  We'll see.

Meantime, I R Happy Camper with the Zoom 2100 - though I wish the 16/32
second sample was sound-on-sound... :)  Perhaps that could happen with a
memory augmentation/tweak...?

Stephen Goodman       * It's the free Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios.html
*
(Hear the NEW "Star Spangled Banner" here!)