EMUSIC Playlist

                        Playlist for "EMUSIC"

"EMUSIC," an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.
http://www.wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html

                Show #N/A               September 9, 1999.
                Host: Bill Fox          http://www.wdiyfm.org
                billfox@fast.net

While I was out of town, EMUSIC didn't happen because the person who was
to fill in for me ran into trouble on the way to the station.  There was
no time to get yet another replacement.

Please visit the WDIY web site and navigate through the schedule to the
EMUSIC pages.  Playlists for every show are there.  Hot links to artists
and labels can be found in the monthly focus section.