the albuquerque vacuum

hello
i just joined this looping forum and enjoy its input into my otherwise
senseless
days at work.

anyhow, i recently moved to albuquerque new mexico and have found myself
in some
sort of a cultural vacuum.  despite my efforts to find electronic
music/musique
concrete/looping resources, i only dig up marriachi bands and awful
fratboyish
punkrock clubs.

i must not be looking hard enough.  i have clearly been spoiled by new
york and
london, with their overwhelmingly pressing event schedules.

so, please, if anyone on this listserve knows of any interesting musical
happenings in the new mexico region, PLEASE tell me!  i am starving, so to
speak.
and if any of you live around here and want to collaborate, (first off i'm
a poor,
poor boy and have virtually no decent/useful equipment) i work mostly with
really
primitive feedback loops, enjoy pre-seventies musique concrete,
contemporary
krautrock and less danceable electronica, and noise/drone music.
thanks
--sven