Vortex Pedal Query...

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF0876.3EF267A0

    It seems that the archive is not working or that I'm doing something =
wrong; all of my searches are coming up empty with subjects as basic as =
"vortex" or "echoplex". What gives?=20
    Anyway, I know we've touched on this before but since I can't seem =
to work a simple archive please forgive...
What are the best expression/volume pedals for the Lexicon Vortex? I'd =
really like a wah-wah/volume/expression pedal if possible.
Is the Zoom EP01 a good choice? (I have an opportunity to get one rather =
cheap.)=20
    I particularly remember a post by one D. Stagner, in which he =
inquired about the "full sweep" of morphing capability and which pedal =
best performs this?  I would prefer such a thing too.=20

Tambient anechoic chamber orchestratos flourescent torrential latent =
atmosheric choir rain omni-portal sphere of broken glass swirl

Lada,
    Jamie     at JenniL@bellsouth.net

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF0876.3EF267A0

       It seems that the archive is not = working or=20 that I'm doing
something wrong; all of my searches are coming up empty = with=20 subjects
as basic as "vortex" or "echoplex". What gives?      Anyway, I know we've
touched on = this before=20 but since I can't seem to work a simple archive
please = forgive... What are the best expression/volume pedals for the =
Lexicon=20 Vortex? I'd really like a wah-wah/volume/expression pedal if=20
possible. Is the Zoom EP01 a good choice? (I have an = opportunity to
get=20 one rather cheap.)      I particularly remember a post by = one
D.=20 Stagner, in which he inquired about the "full sweep" of morphing =
capability and=20 which pedal best performs this?  I would prefer such a
thing too. =    Tambient anechoic chamber orchestratos flourescent =
torrential=20 latent atmosheric choir rain omni-portal sphere of broken
glass=20 swirl   Lada,     Jamie     at = 20
href=3D"mailto:JenniL@bellsouth.net">JenniL@bellsouth.net

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF0876.3EF267A0--