Re: -OFF-TOPIC-

For me music is a centering device putting me in touch with myself and in
tune with a larger Universal flow or Tao.  Music is a Practice, a tool to
communicate.  My highest moments in this life have been sharing that
musical
experience with my fellow earthlings.  Pay has come once in awhile but
it's
not my main focus.  Pay would be great but until that ship comes in I'll
settle for being in the flow and keeping that creative mystery alive.  Om
and Out...Papa Dave