Re: <OFF-TOPIC>

> > Now "you* deserve to make lots of cold, hard cash for what you do.
Believe
> > me, I know.  You work hard for your money.  So hard for it, honey.  You
don't
> > have to tell me.
>
> I'm not sure where this nasty sarcasm is coming from, but I am sure it's
> not necessary to make your point.

I wasn't being sarcastic or nasty at all.  I was giving you face.  I never
use
Donna Summer lyrics unless I'm talking about something good and true.  If I
was going to be sarcastic & nasty I would have referred to the Average
White
Band.

Ooh!

Love to love you, Baby,
Tim

P.S.
No, enough of this drivel.  All I'm saying is selling MP3 songs may not
bring
in cash by the forkloads.  But don't listen to me, have at it, y'all.