RE: Question of the Week -- when do you NOT loop?

Interesting- when I get a chance to play with drummers, I find it hard to
loop. Maybe it is not because a drummer has trouble syncing to the loop
when
they're used to being the timekeeper (although that may be the case), but I
find when someone is banging on very loud things, it is difficult to hear
the loop without a REALLY loud monitor. So usually, unless it is, say, one
hand percussionist, I will just play 'normal' guitar.

Also, while I use a ton of effects/guitar synth stuff with my looping, when
I play 'normal' guitar, I just use a cord into the amp, and that's it. Odd,
I guess.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/dave