Re: Question of the Week -- when do you NOT loop?

When synchronization is a problem, and when I don't have electric power at
hand.  Or when I don't feel like dragging my gear to the
situation-in-question.

I play acoustic nearly as much with others as electric, come to think of
it.
But my favorite jams to date have been acoustic ones.  When in this
position, I use an Oscar Schmidt 6-string (steel) with an eBow.  Works just
fine, whether the apocolypse has happened or not!

Stephen Goodman       * It's the free Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios.html
*
(Hear the NEW "Star Spangled Banner" here!)