Zoom 2100 FX sound

Ok, we have heard a lot about the Zoom 2100 looping stuff, but how do the
FX
sound on it? Any general opinions or comparisons to the Boss ME-30? I am
considering a small looping rig to play effected acoustic and electric
guitar when I don't want to drag the rack w/ EDP out. I was considering a
Boss ME-30 alongside a dedicated looping pedal, like the Headrush or the
new
Line6 (more $), or just spending the $100 on the Zoom. Any ideas?

 Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/dave

'Future Perfect' - art music
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/