Digitec Big Foot?

Hi all,

recently, I purchased a rather obscure and really weird looking delay
pedal at a music fleamarket. It was manufactured by a Japanese firm
named DIGITEC (not DOD/Digitech) and it is called BIG FOOT. Iīd say it
dates back to the mid-eighties as it has similar knobs as the 9.5" rack
series by Boss. The pedal itself features a simple loop delay (about
2,048 ms maximum delay time) with modulation, it has stereo
(phase-inverted) outputs and apparently it can be triggered externally
(it also has two footswitches, one for bypass, the other for
record/hold) but I still couldnīt figure whether it can be clocked
externally or whether the loop in the memory can be triggered for
one-shot playback.

Does anybody on this list happen to know this device? What can be done
with it
apart from getting really wild industrial noises from it (mayhem ad
nauseam alert!!! ;-))? And what are current going prices for it? Anyway,
I began to realize what weird kind of shit can be gotten out of a 16
Second Digital Delay. The only thing the BIG FOOT doesnīt do is
reversing echoes/loops, but the modulation feature produces absolutely
sea-sick effects like the ones I heard emerging from a 16 SDD. Anybody
wants to swap ;-)?

If anybody on this list can help me any further, please contact me
privately. Thanks in advance,

Stephen.