Electirc drummers/when to not loop/etc.

>From my understanding, Pat Mastelotto (spelling?) currently of King
>Crimson has
been experimenting with looping his drumming and playing along with that
and
re-looping the results, etc.  Combine this with Robert Fripp and Trey Gunn
and
you have Projekct 3.  You can learn more of this by visiting the discipline
global mobile site if so inclined (I have yet to hear these recordings but
I'd
like to)

http://www.disciplineglobalmobile.com

I think Trey Gunn's diary has some mention of the work as well

http://www.treygunn.com/road.html

around the march 1999 entries

Kevin