Fw: Food!

Please forgive the spam-like looks of this message, but this seems like a
legit deal. Click on the web site; it'll only take a few seconds - no
multiple pages to wade through, no personal email addresses to leave - and
pass this on, or tug my coat if I've fallen for yet another hoax.
Douglas Baldwin, Alpha male Coyote, the Trickster
dbaldwin@suffolk.lib.ny.us