From: Dennis W. Leas [mailto:dennis@mdbs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 9:48 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: Non- Loop stereo mic

Cliff,

Have you checked out www.minidisco.com ?  They have a money-back guarentee as I recall.  I nearly bought a mic from them but instead I found a Sony mic that I liked (I had borrowed one so I was familiar with it).  Also, have you visited www.minidisc.org ? Lots of great info!

What kind of MD unit do you have?

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com