Re: Just Wondering

As I recall MONDO2000 is no longer around, the last thing I saw was a
compiled
graphic novel of sorts with the "best of.." kinda theme. One quick
suggestions
for a really nice catalog/publication that finally came out agains is the
AMOK
catalog, I suggest it to anyone looking for obscure publications with
obscure
topics about this obscure world, heh.

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999 wb5150@earthlink.net wrote:

|This is off topic, but at least there'll be no mention of Honda's.
|Since there seems to be a large contingency of Bay Areanites on the
|list, I was wondering if any of you, or anyone else for that matter,
|could inform me of the status of the magazine Mondo 2000. I live in the
|far unlit unknown, and haven't seen it on newstands in well over a year.
|It's sorely missed, as there was some interesting tech stuff inside.
|Thanks, Z.

                                                           James R. Pearce
                                                      jamesrp@statenet.com