Re: electricity question

>It was no problem for the short term, but I wonder about total (i.e.,
>irreversible) loss of electricity.  Since all my instruments are acoustic
>it
>would present no major problem as far as continuing to play and perform.
>But I'd sure miss looping and multiple overdub recording, as well as
>listening to all the recorded music I've managed to accumulate over the
>years . . .

...and the stage light and the public that comes by underground...

Since I spend at least an hour/day in my NoElectricityRoom, I would not
mind about music at all. The job I would have to give up. But I have land
to plant on. I dont agree with TV anyway...
But it would be a pity not to listen to you guys any more...

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org