RE: No electricity?

> i guess i would put the guitar down and try to get the loudest movable
> soundmaker i could find and go out in search of  delay.......

I once did a gig as a 5-piece cover band in a building in the
middle of a park.  It had the accoustics of an empty gymnasium.
One snare hit would create a roar that lasted 10 seconds or more.
Needless to say...the music was none-too-pleasing to the
folks wanting classic rock tunes....

Interestingly, if you stood outside a door within direct
sight of the band, virtually all reflections were removed and
you got a clean sound.  So, 2 people got a good show...

        -Mike McGary