Re: No electricity?

Stephen G. wrote:

musician type.

>Ditto on the tunnel aspects, though most acoustic instruments can't
>survive
>in an enclosed space with lots of drummers as well; last New Year's Eve,
>while people were playing mostly acoustic instruments in the living room
>of
>the house we were in, I found myself with the eBow and acoustic guitar, in
>the heavily-tiled bathroom at the end of the hall from them.  It
>reverberated all the way out into the front of the house, providing an
eerie
>backdrop to whatever they were doing.
>
>I've seen this kind of home setup several times now: a snare drum, and a
>doumbek or so; electric keyboard; and several folks with guitars, flutes
and
>the softer wind instruments.  The good old diggeridoo (sp) is wonderful if
>you can find someone to really make it resonate!

the bath tub is one of my favorite amplifiers to run the didg into (tho'
most of mine really don't need much amplification) . . .

I just need a big enough solar panel to replace the wall wart on my Waldorf
4-pole and PDS 8000 and Pignose and the previously mentioned tub . . .

of course what I should do is trade the Waldorf for a couple cases of beans
and the Pig for a speed loader for the Colt Python    ;)

Tom Lambrecht
hideo@concentric.net