Bon Matin and JFK's LSD UFO vs Animal House..

At 11:59 AM 10/12/99 EDT, you wrote:
>The Pi Lam show was not billed as a loop show or anything in particular
which was why there was probably not a large number of people present -
also  combined with the weather which was kinda miserable...

hey john et al...

thanx for the kindness john.. you guys warped my mind as well.... i thought
the setting was pretty cool - converted frat house living room!!! with a
better sound system than many clubs....

yeah - temple of bon matin was VERY strange to say the least... the drummer
in particular should be locked up for observation.. his set looked like
granpa munster had a lot to do with it... bizarre peices of percussionoid
stuff, and this great huge (real!!) gong tree... (we could only muster up
gong samples....)

john dialed up an insane wall of twisted sound for the drums and violin(ce)
to bump up against. lovely. and perfect for the  fratters smoking pot on
the above floors. though the front-of stage audience was kinda lite - we
all had the benefit of playing in front of open windows .. so many more
'virtual passerby' enjoyed the gig from the sidewalk!!! plus teh many
people studying throughout the building had a very surreal bit of study
music!

see ya

Jfk's Lsd Ufo site                      Project Object/Zappa tribute
http://www.ufomusic.com                 http://www.projectobject.com