A Whisky Suggestion

If we're talking fine single-malt, might I recommend Ardbeg?  I've a bottle
of 17-yr-old, and opened it for the first time last Friday night.  My
friends who consider themselves extreme oenophiles even went "mmmm," when
they had their own drams...

By the way, while I don't have an EDP, I can't deny the positive
input/advice gleaned from this list, to say nothing of a good bunch of
collaborators in the Movement To Loopify The Planet.

Stephen Goodman       * It's the free Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios.html
*
(Hear the NEW "Star Spangled Banner" here!)