Re: VINTAGE Jamman memory on eBay

All interested in upgrading your JamMan...
if what Tom wrote is true that's preposterous...for info I have a few
sets of chips that will get you upgraded to 32 secs...and they're
yours for $40 for a set of 4...email me privately if interested...I sold
some of the same batch to other list members a few months ago and
everyone was quite happy with the chips and the deal.
thanks...Roland (number17@home.com)