Re: FS: Time Machine, PMC 10 (ebay)

At 03:43 PM 10/20/99 -0400, Kevin Cheli-Colando wrote:
>Just so you know, this PMC10 does not have the remote controller (and is
>hence non-programmable (or so says Digitech).

Does digitech still sell the remote controllers? I know you could still buy
them recently, because the same basic thing was used on other digitech
gear.
If not, it's a pretty simple device, wouldn't be too hard to make one. It's
a good idea to have a spare anyway, cause the remotes tend to get flakey.
(especially the dinky cable it uses.) That's the one thing about the PMC-10
I don't like...eventually I'm going to rebuild my remote controller to be
more rugged.

kim
Kim Flint                                408-845-6383
Manager, Board and System Design         kflint@ati.com
ATI Research                             http://www.ati.com