Re: FS: Time Machine, PMC 10 (ebay)

>>> Kim Flint <kflint@ati.com> 10/20 1:37 PM >>>
> Does digitech still sell the remote controllers? I know you could still
>buy them recently, because the same basic thing was used on other
>digitech gear.

I had a couple of the PMC-10 controllers and when Digitech said they
"couldn't find" another one for me (a long time ago) one of their guys
suggested the SR-7 (I believe) controller, and they sent me one which I
used just fine for a long time until I re-discovered where I'd stashed my
old flakey PMC-10 controllers. I took them both apart and used DeOxit on
them both and they worked great! I've now managed to stash my other
controllers somewhere else where I can't find the suckers... they'll turn
up eventually, but now I have a second PMC-10 which I'd like a controller
for...

> If not, it's a pretty simple device, wouldn't be too hard to make one.
>It's a good idea to have a spare anyway, cause the remotes tend to get
>flakey. (especially the dinky cable it uses.) That's the one thing about
>the PMC-10 I don't like...eventually I'm going to rebuild my remote
>controller to be more rugged.

It might be cool to actually use momentary stomp switches and make a
rugged floor controller... Ah... maybe not, but it's a thought.

Miko Biffle      "Running scared from all the usual distractions..."
mbiffle@svg.com