Re: Belewps

FYI

I seem to recall reading that the Johnson amps have a
built in Digitech 2112. What Mr. Belew describes is
just scratching the surface.

ALSO

The news at Harmony Central says that T.C. Electronics
is coming out with a new delay box. No price was
given. The brief description reminded me of the Korg
DL-8000.

Good day all!

John

=====