Re: fruity loops and powerbook CD burner

I've been using the freeware hammerhead in rehearsal when the drummer can't
make it.  It's simple, but good - does the job and has an easy as pie
interface.

I've looked around at a bunch of others, including fruity loops, and will
probably give it another look now.  I think the reason I didn't use it in
the
first place is cause I thought it was ugly.

As far as the powerbook goes - get a scsi cd-rom drive.  That powerbook
still
has a scsi port on it, and that will be WAY faster than burning over the
usb
port.  Unless speed isn't an issue, and you really want to get a usb one,
for
cross-platform reasons or whatever...

I'll be buying one of those powerbooks myself in a few weeks.  It looks
like
they'll be the last ones with a scsi port.

MT