Re: min'd picks and akai remix 16

 i always write the mfger and they alwyas help. get any  mag  with an akai
ad Keyboard,mix eq, elect musician and look for an ad

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:02:42   Jeff & Vonda McLeod wrote:
>Hi, all...
>       I saw Mr. Torn's mention of the Min'd pick, and I was curious if
>were still in production. If so, who has them and where can one pick up
>       Also, I just got a beat up Akai Remix 16 and am looking for a
>manual for
>it. There are no resources on the web, so I was wondering if anyone here
>had a manual or could obtain a photocopy of it. Heck, someone might even
>know of a web resource where I could download it.
>Thanks in advance,
>Jeff McLeod
>This is not here--
>And now is almost over...

Join the most exciting community of women on the web!
iVillage.com's FREE membership gets you private email,
your own home page, special discounts and sweepstakes,
and dozens of problem-solving tools.