Re: Introduction & Headrush Question

>>the quality of any loop is in what the player puts inside or leaves out
along with the quality of the gear to a certain degree but still with the
musician being the main ingredient<<

Very well put, JP.  Kinda made my day.  ;-)

In addition: The sound 'quality' of the Headrush is simply much higher
than
the (two) Jamman I used to have.  I didn't find noisy loops acceptable for
the kind of music I do.  Both maxxed out too!  I sold my EDP because I
don't
need most of what it does and if a piece of gear flakes out on me too many
times in a live situation (a few Ensoniq keyboards come to mind as well),
kind of get to not trust it..  It was maxxed out as well.  Call me crazy.
But for me, simple and clean is what I enjoy best about my two Headrushes.

And with the 2nd one, lots of possiblities present themselves.  And can
you
imagine, three or even four!?!  Still cost you less than what a few used
Jammen are selling for.  Here's to more music and less "twiddly bits".
Enjoy
and thanks,
          Bill  "Hawkeye"