RE: REMOVE

I'd like to post a public-service announcement for all those who are not
aware about how to unsubscribe from Loopers' Delight and are contemplating
doing so:

Go to http://www.annihilist.com/loop/list/LoopList.html and look at the
instructions on how to unsubscribe, and spare us from little droppings like