Re: R: Two looping questions: Italia / tablas URL/rack

bruce,
hey.
>David, I thought you'd started using the MPX G2?
i did: i was: i had.
pretty cool box: couldn't replace my travel-setup (previously listed, this
week), though, and not hairy enough to replace my direct-to-tape rig.
(which is: rivera m100 head-ada ampulator, w/an ada microcab2 for the
effects mixer).
i *really* don't like to own gear that isn't in regular use.

>I ask because I've been
>thinking of switching from a bunch of pedals to a rack
>multi-effect unit when I return to
>the US, and that seems a promising unit....offers an
>extra looper, too--
my advice: try it!: the only way for you to know.

>is the looper really equivalent to a Jamman?
inna word: no.
and:
no other hardware looper is equivalent to an EDP.
best,
dt