Re: Mesa Boogie Mark amps

    Riveras? I don't like them; they seem to have a sterile quality to
them. But
then I don't like most Mesa Boogies or Marshalls. I use a VHT Pittbull 45
combo
with 1 12" in a wide cabinet, and it sounds better than any amp I've ever
heard.
It's very versatile and plenty loud. It is heavy, though. I was considering
getting their 2 12" close backed cabinet and a head to divide the load.
They
offer a wide variety of combos and head/cabinet arrangements. Call Steve
Fryette
at 805-376-9899. Tell him Mike at Boomerang sent you.