Get Over Yourself (was Re: Elixir Strung-outs)

Wow! This is going downhill fast...

chalchiuhtlicue@hotmail.com writes...
> jeeze, it's not like these guys were exchanging urls for pay porn
sites.  they were talking shop -- loopers discussing an instrument
they use in looping...

And by extension... the motor size of the auto one drives to the
looping gig... Do Elixers LOOP better for some reason? Kim's post (the
list owner and maintainer) was a nice reminder of what we're here to
discuss... Entertaining too! Maybe you're just taking it a little too
personally. I WAS getting tired of that string thread...

> in fact, in this whole thread, your own post makes you look most
like who you describe when you insult half the people on this list --
a ranting, self-important, calloused jerk.

Admittedly, Kim likes to poke fun at us geetar guys... (although he's
one hisself as well). Remember... Kim could moderate the list and make
it a whole lot less fun. 8-b We're here as guests in an all volunteer
sorta place...

> if this is the sort of tone you wish to set here then unsubscribe
me.  because it is you who are off-topic.  at least until you change
the list name to Loopers-Full-Of-Themselves.

Now there's an offer which might satisfy everyone!

Miko Biffle      "Running scared from all the usual distractions..."
mbiffle@svg.com