Re: delay questions and detritus

><< Perhaps not the most overtly musical way to use a
>delay pedal, but it sure sounds cool!  >>

whichall begs the (?rhetorical?) question: is there *any* technique (or
technology) that **is** 'overtly musical?

also: re: the subject:
said technique --(that of modulating the loop's 'delay' time)-- tis nice
discovery, neh?
this is a well-established one for all kindsa musictechfolk, e.g.
dj's, gitfiddlers, bassbusters, drumboppers, fiddlers, keyrollers,
microprocessioneers, etc.

>Hey, any way to mangle the equipment that doesn't break
>it is fair game in my
>book. Let me fling far my bibliography (for my
>book,that is):
>1.  Duke said: "if it sounds good, it IS good".
>2.  torn is on this list, i believe he will concur.
yup: i concur, though:
i have broken stuff, occasionally, & the 'breaking' sounded better to me
than the surrounding music that i had intended.
glurp,
dt