Help My PMC10!!

Okay, so I was the crazy one who paid $107.50 for the "wounded" PMC10 on Ebay. I really wanted one, and resurrecting this one might be an interesting project in its own right.

Here's where I would greatly appreciate any help from you guys in the following areas:

1. Power Supply: shouldn't be too difficult to find locally, but am I correct in assuming that the little symbol on the back indicates need for a 9V *AC* supply, with approx 300 mA current capacity?

2. Manual: anyone care to photocopy it, or scan it into *.pdf for me? Or is it on the net somewhere?

3. Programmer: I'm expecting to do most programming with the "Raymond" librarian prog, but I may want a hand-held programmer eventually. Anyone have a spare they care to part with? How about a schematic so I can build my own? Someone mentioned that another Digitech programmer which is still availabe works, but the button labels are all wrong. Which one was it, and what should the labels be to use it as a PMC10 programmer?

4. Missing End Cap(s): does anyone have a *DEAD* PMC10, or similar sized/shaped Digitech footpedal, and would you be willing to sacrifice your endcaps, or even the whole pedal body? Has anyone put the PMC10 guts into a custom enclosure? If so, can you provide details or suggestions?

With your help, I can keep one more of these venerable devices alive and kicking. If anyone is willing to provide physical items such as manuals or parts, I will pay all expenses plus a little more for your troubles. If anyone is willing to part with a fully-functional PMC10 programmer, I would pay a fair price for that.

Thank you all very much for your help,
-- Mango --