vent spleens elsewhere .... please ?

to all concerned in the recent off-topic 'debate' that seems to have now
developed into a full-on flame-war - please take it to private
email....most of us have absolutely no interest in who can come up with
the most original put-down or slag-off. We're just here for the music.

Also.....I just delete the off-topic messages, but there are people on
this list who pay by the minute or kilobyte for internet access....just
have a little consideration for these people before you post and
everything should be cool.

later,

Darcy