RE: Get Over Yourself (or, How Not to Introduce Yourself toaMailingList)

 Well, Paolo, I'm afaid you and I are *it* for this area. Any other *Tampa
Bay* area loopers out there? Florida for that matter?? The southeast US???

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/dave

'Future Perfect' - art music
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/