Re: gibson article

Hi Kim (not female),

Do you dare to venture a ROUGH, approximate timeframe estimate, or would
that be taken too literally , like "August" was? With the full
understanding that your guess is in no way binding and you don't run
Gibson, what's the latest word on when we maybe gon' see these thangs?

BTW, how are your callouses? Regards to you and your distinguished line of
ancestry,

Tim (GraphTech saddles keep my wire things from breaking, but we won't talk
about that...)