Re: Learning to read

Larry,

Your persnickety attitude is alienating. You should do some work on that
front too. :-)
or maybe :-( , your call.

My comments about masturbation, taken in context, wouldn't even have
been misconstrued by a well trained monkey. I resent your characterizing
my comments as "overtly offensive", too. And I was not making "guy
talk."

If you must make idle accusation like, "If indeed there are no women on
the list I believe the last one perhaps would have left at rate when the
conversation turned to masterbation (a typically locker room-type male
obsession)", or other accusations about a person's ability to read, why
don't you keep it to yourself or e-mail the person you have a problem
with privately?

Jim

Sorry for posting this to the list. I'm just upset by yer attitude
Larry. If you didn't post so much it wouldn't be a big deal.