Oberheim Echoplex wanted

I bid at the Lycos auction for an Echoplex but lost.  Zzounds have one but don't ship outside the US.
Does anyone know of a used Echoplex for sale in Europe (particularly the UK, where I live)?
I get the feeling that most of the Loopers on this list are from the USA. If any of you folks in the USA have one to sell, what would the cost of the shipping be?

Interesting thing about the auction.........the foot controller sold for more than the cost of a new one and the echoplex wasn't far off either,

Colin