Re: Looping Laurie Anderson

 kim flint wrote:
>That would have been Laetitia Sonami. She uses the sensors from a Mattel
>Powerglove in her custom made (velvet) glove, and there are some Max
>objects to
>support this.

     wow, that sounds perfect for masturbator loopers like myself.  I love
the feel
of velvet.

Mark Sottilaro wrote:

>  The point is, I don't think that there is a
>single woman on this list.

      oh, i dunno, there's lots of lurkers on this list. Some may even be
gay.

> I find that bothersome.  It seems unnatural.

     Why?  The whole thing never even occurred to me before the thread
came up.
Does it affect your looping?

>There were females on this list at one time, why did they
>leave?  Are we creating a hostile environment towards women?  Are we a
>bunch of boring tech geeks?

    Women are pretty sturdy creatures.  I personally always make sure
there's no
harrassment occurring on or around me when i read or post to the list, so
things are
ok on my end.  I can't speak for the rest of you, though.

steve