Spoiled, coddled, jerkoff loopers

I've never met anyone who's had the temerity to scream "asshole!" at
me from the passenger seat of a car, but then again, my listening
behavior seems to veer away from artists with egos the size of
continents.

Most of the folks I've managed to meet via one circumstance or another
have been surprisingly down to earth, normal, nice and centered.  And
some of those folks have been looping types too.

At the same time, perhaps some of these people have these tempers and
anger issues because they're NOT looping.

Just a thought.