RE: unsubscribe / grumpy loopers

Hello,

        AS for the grumpy, it could be that, or it could be that it may be
difficult to find other musician's who are dedicated, share similar
visions,
and are willing to put the work in to play a show. I have dealt with many
many musicians from bassists, drummers, other guitarists,etc... and out of
those only one or two would put the work in at all. Most couldn't get past
the Cover band/bar band stage and concentrate on original music.Many didn't
even show up to practices 1/2 the time. Many, didn't want to put the work
in
or be dedicated. If I  would have waited for 1/2 of these bozo's I would
end
up waiting for years to play out, if ever. Anyway, it is really nice, not
have to rely on others and to have others determine when you can play out.
Anyway, the same thing can be said for singer guitarists with no band
backing them, old bob dylan,etc.but having a bassist ..Just my opinion and
everyone has them....

Denis

Denis Taaffe
denis_aliengtr@geocities.com
http://www.dtguitar.com

  My immediate thought was:  "No wonder this person uses