Re: quad looping

I've done "dual-stereo" looping (two mixers, two stereo power amps, four
speakers).  Sounded great, but took a long time to setup and soundcheck.  I
was playing in a dome-shaped auditorium before a dance performance, so I
had
an hour or so to set up, play something, walk around the room, tweak,
repeat, etc.  Very low note content required.  Aiming the speakers up into
corners really added to sense that the music came from all sides.

TH