Signal routing

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01BF24B3.1B3D2080

Hello loopers,

One technical question: Here is how my signal flows:

Guitar (synth readywith Gk2 buit in) ---GR09 synth---Korg A2--- Roland =
GP 100---Boomerang looper---EDP--- Combo tube Amplifier.

I found that when i play without going thru the GR09 synth the signal =
sounds healthier clearer and stronger. Analog fuzz boxes which i also =
use dont have the same rich and thick sound when i go out from the Gk2 =
synth pick up.On the other hand i love combining the hi tech synth =
sounds with analog fuzz boxes or doing some synth textures and then =
playing analog sounds on top.
I am still looking for the solution to this maybe routing things in a =
different way. I welcome any helpfull tips on this if anybody has one.I =
am also still looking for the perfect foot controller with note on/off =
of course!

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01BF24B3.1B3D2080

Hello loopers, One technical question: Here is how my = signal=20 flows: Guitar (synth readywith Gk2 buit in) = ---GR09=20 synth---Korg A2--- Roland GP 100---Boomerang looper---EDP--- Combo tube=20 Amplifier. I found that when i play without = going thru=20 the GR09 synth the signal sounds healthier clearer and stronger. Analog = fuzz=20 boxes which i also use dont have the same rich and thick sound when i go = out=20 from the Gk2 synth pick up.On the other hand i love combining the hi = tech synth=20 sounds with analog fuzz boxes or doing some synth textures and then = playing=20 analog sounds on top. I am still looking for the solution to = this maybe=20 routing things in a different way. I welcome any helpfull tips on this = if=20 anybody has one.I am also still looking for the perfect foot controller = with=20 note on/off of course!

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01BF24B3.1B3D2080--