Re: "lahara mandala"

Thank You Michael!
The tape is me on bass and loops and Roland(of Bobdogs band "Psuedo
Buddha"fame)on hand percussion.I was late sending them out and you may
have forgotten asking for it:)
I too,am grateful for your enthousiasm and would like to see another
CTproject.It was great fun and you deserve alot of the credit for that:)
On the computer based front;Ive been wondering how many people on the
list have sent AIFF files through e-mail and would be interested in
collaborating that way???
                             Scott Kungha Drengsen