RE: Signal routing

Hi,

    Well if it were me I would consider running the synth stuff from the g2
into a seperate stereo amp (2 keyboard amps?), so that will be stereo on
either side of your combo tube amp which would have your main true guitar
sounds. You could even use a chorus pedal to get some analog sounds "quasi
stereo', if you use pedals on your synth outputs anyway. Just a thought....

Denis

Denis Taaffe
denis_aliengtr@geocities.com <mailto:denis_aliengtr@geocities.com>
http://www.dtguitar.com <http://www.dtguitar.com>