Re: music

The first thing that I can think of is MP3.com.

They let you upload pretty much as many mp3's as you want. Also, they offer
a pretty nice "record deal"--you let them make CD's out of your mp3's, you
set the selling price, and you keep half of that price for each CD sold.
(That's much better than many record contracts, which offer about $.50 for
each CD sold.) No, I'm not paid to advertise for them. I just think that
they're a great resource for music on the internet. (Especially if you can
download fast!)

Another great idea that I've seen around is offering CD's "free for trade".
The idea is pretty simple really, and I'm sure you get the idea. All you
need to do is declare that you'll offer your CD's free for trade. It's very
useful that you describe what kind of music you do to ensure that everyone
turns out happy.

The Electric Friends offer their EP in progress "free for trade". It's
about
25 minutes long and building slowly. You can hear us at
www.mp3.com/electricfriends (heh heh, yah?) . We also have a bio in the
"Loopers of the World" section of Looper's Delight. (Thanks Kim.) We make
crappy experimental "pop" music.

see? It's that easy!

Mr. Tough