RE: music

What are you talking about, dude?  You just finished that great Chain Tape
project and I'm still listening to it -- lots of us are.  What do you mean
you have no idea of the logistics?  You did a great job; you were a bit
sick
of it at the end, but you pulled it through.  Anyway, keep me posted on
anything else you want to work on.

Javier