AW: music

> I've been thinking of upgrading the Loopers of the World site.

hero.

> could add an "MP3-link" field, which would link to MP3 files on each of
>our
> sites.  That way, we wouldn't need to upgrade the server space.  I could
> also set up some features, like a MP3 page that just listed all the MP3
> links, or a button that plays a random one....  anyone have any thoughts
>on
> this?

Not bad, but please don't omit the other formats - e.g. I haven't got any
MP3s on my site, only realaudio.

*       Michael Peters:         mpeters@csi.com
*       escape veloopity:               electronic guitar loop music
*       hop - fractals in motion:       strange attractors
*       http://www.mpeters.de/mpeweb