Re: music

I think it would be great... that'll get me motivated to actually get
something up there!

>>> Chris Chovit <cho@newdream.net> 11/02 10:17 AM >>>
I've been thinking of upgrading the Loopers of the World site.
Perhaps I
could add an "MP3-link" field, which would link to MP3 files on each
of our
sites.  That way, we wouldn't need to upgrade the server space.  I
could
also set up some features, like a MP3 page that just listed all the
MP3
links, or a button that plays a random one....  anyone have any
thoughts on
this?

- Chris

>>What if we created a central site where we all post our music in
the MP3
>>format? <snip>
>
>>I don't know about the rest of you, but my music tends to be
anywhere
>>from 10 to 20 minutes per piece, and often has accompanying video.
This