Re: edp query

Hello Dennis and thanks for your help,

He's apparently using it with INSERT mode set to REHEARSE. He claims that
the edp is
supposed to allow him to hear the loop back once before allowing him to
replace it
with the next "rehearsal". His problem is that the edp only performs one
rehearsal
cycle - after this his loop is "frozen".

Is this proper behaviour?

I apologize if my description is inadequate - I'm trying to summarize this
based on
his account - I don't have an edp myself :-(

Thanks,
Rob