Re: Signal routing

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Gesendet: Montag, 1. November 1999 21:50
Betreff: Signal routing

Hello loopers,

One technical question: Here is how my signal flows:

Guitar (synth readywith Gk2 buit in) ---GR09 synth---Korg A2--- Roland GP 100---Boomerang looper---EDP--- Combo tube Amplifier.

I found that when i play without going thru the GR09 synth the signal sounds healthier clearer and stronger. Analog fuzz boxes which i also use dont have the same rich and thick sound when i go out from the Gk2 synth pick up.On the other hand i love combining the hi tech synth sounds with analog fuzz boxes or doing some synth textures and then playing analog sounds on top.
I am still looking for the solution to this maybe routing things in a different way. How could i have the Synth going only trough a stereo mixer and the guitar sound into the tube amp?